If you live in or near, or are planning on visiting one of the following cities – Boston, Chicago, D.C. Metro, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco – and would like to attend an event for 1/2 price, check out Goldstar.
Goldstar works with more than 3,200 venues and producers across the country, and offers the world’s largest selection of half price tickets. Some of the items they offer tickets to are: theater, comedy, sports, music, performing arts and even things like wine tastings, sushi making classes and rodeos. Since not every event sells out, instead of letting seats go empty, venues list them with Goldstar to sell to their members.
Some of the Venues Goldstar Works With:
- STAPLES Center – Los Angeles
- Madison Square Garden -New York
- Cirque du Soleil – National Tour Dodger Stadium Los Angeles
- Nokia Theatre Times Square -New York
- Ahmanson Theatre -Los Angeles
- AT&T Park -San Francisco
- Verizon Center – Washington, D.C.
- Arena Stage -Washington, D.C.
- Steppenwolf Theatre -Chicago
- Boston Symphony Hall -Boston
If you find an event you are interested in, you’ll have to sign up for a free membership in order to purchase. By being a member, you get emails with events coming up in your area, events you may not have even been aware of. We’ve seen a couple of plays, and though the seats weren’t front row, they were still very nice seats and the plays were top notch.